Support & Volunteer
Become a Sustaining Member
Enroll in Monthly Giving
Support the music and programs you love through the entire year.
What is a Sustaining Member?
A Sustaining Membership is a convenient contribution option that provides stable support to The Phoenix Symphony all year long, and allows you the opportunity to break up your annual contribution into manageable monthly payments. Sustaining Members give through a monthly credit or debit card payment which automatically renews. Changes can be made whenever you want by calling our Member Services Line. Enrolling as a Sustaining Member makes supporting your Symphony easier than ever!
It's as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Decide how much you would like to contribute monthly, and whether you would like to be billed on the 1st or 15th of each month.
- Enroll by calling our Member Services Line at 602.452.0422 or click the Give Monthly button below. Your contribution can be paid from your debit or credit card.
- Sit back and relax. Your contribution will be automatically charged with a record of each transaction appearing on your bank or credit card statement, and is renewed each year on your membership anniversary date. Total control remains with you, as changes can be made at any time by calling Member Services, or emailing us at email@example.com
Sustaining Members Save Time and Money:
- No more checks to write or stamps to buy.
- Eliminate the cost of renewal reminder notices.
- Reduce the cost of processing payments.
- No more wondering if you remembered to renew your membership.
Sustaining Member Benefits:
As a Sustaining Member, you will enjoy Season-long benefits at the membership level equal to your total annual giving. Click here to see a full list of our 2015/16 Membership Benefits!
Give the gift that fits your budget. Become a Sustaining Member Today!